Your life as a sad, little mortal is over now. You have an eternity to do everything that having a short life might have limited. One of the best things about being a vampire is…you now have all the time in the world to do whatever it is you want to do. You’re basically unstoppable.
So what would you with your immortal life?
- Marry wealthy, kill the spouse, live happily ever after
- Marry wealthy, let the spouse die, live happily ever after
- Marry for love and turn the spouse into a vampire. Never let death do you part.
- Throw yourself into a fire and finally be freed from this earthly plane of suffering and evil
- Spend half an eternity traveling and seeing everything you never had time for when you were poor and mortal
- Hunt down and destroy all of my mortal enemies
- Go and create a vampire army in order to take over the world and enslave humankind
- Adopt a dozen children thereby saving them from our horrid foster care system and raise them as your own
- Infiltrate the government and become President in order to finally do some good in your country
Heeey, I heard you loved me with the lights off but I’m not some Cheshire maiden mistaken for lush beauty and kind generosity. What an atrocity to love the stars and hate the stars and galaxy and the space between your toe nails and nail polish. What an ugly shade of green. never thought you’d love to hate her you used to be whatever nice is but now you must be punished for your sins in lashings of the tongue. The bloating begins. I want chocolate ice cream chocolate syrup chocolate frappe a side of chocolate with my chocolate and a marshmallow pie. Fudge by any other name will still be fat and sweet. Welcome to nightmares, night scares, daydreams. What an ugly shade of green for snores to hide in. I’d give up sleep for Romeo if he were to climb my balcony and conqueror 15 my mind from the outside this time. Blind man, do you still lust for beauty day dazing at the yellow sun son sun of Zeus and goddesses of Earthy spirits. Here’s a hope for hoping. I’m done with wishing on falling stars. I’ll catch you once you’ve fallen.
Love sad and downright depressing poetry? Check out my book, Nightmares, Night Scares, Daydreams