I hope that this music gives you a taste of some freedom. That it takes you out of yourself and the world and lets you float. Maybe it will be the soundtrack to your feelings of peace and relaxation, and you, like every note that lifts from the drum, will become air.
Your life as a sad, little mortal is over now. You have an eternity to do everything that having a short life might have limited. One of the best things about being a vampire is…you now have all the time in the world to do whatever it is you want to do. You’re basically unstoppable.
So what would you with your immortal life?
- Marry wealthy, kill the spouse, live happily ever after
- Marry wealthy, let the spouse die, live happily ever after
- Marry for love and turn the spouse into a vampire. Never let death do you part.
- Throw yourself into a fire and finally be freed from this earthly plane of suffering and evil
- Spend half an eternity traveling and seeing everything you never had time for when you were poor and mortal
- Hunt down and destroy all of my mortal enemies
- Go and create a vampire army in order to take over the world and enslave humankind
- Adopt a dozen children thereby saving them from our horrid foster care system and raise them as your own
- Infiltrate the government and become President in order to finally do some good in your country